NACO – The National Association of Caravan Owners
Correspondence between the Association and NACO will be posted here in due course.
Many, if not most, of the members of the Owners’ Association are also members of NACO. NACO have been very supportive of the Association over the years and have published articles about SBV since Spring 2009. These are mostly about Challenging Unfair Terms for caravan owners.
Whilst all these are available in the NACO magazine (which is published Spring, Autumn and Winter), a selection of the articles relating to SBV and the Association are available to download below:
- Summer 2009 Case study SBV, recognition of the Association by the park owner
- Winter 2009 How to set up an Association
- Summer 2010 Contracts and MPs
- Spring 2011 Debate in Parliament
- Summer 2011 The effect of People Power – Darwin recognised the Association in Feb 2010
- Autumn 2011 Update (document in two sections: Page 1 and Page 2 – joined up version to be uploaded in due course)
Since the last of these articles events have moved on on SBV. NACO will publish another article in due course about progress and how the caravan owners have got on with the new owner Darwin.
More articles are available from NACO.
Other pages in this section include:
- Representation introduction
- Darwin letters etc
- Office of Fair Trading
- Dorset Trading Standards
- MPs & Parliament
- Other letters etc
For Newsletters, Emails and Minutes sent by the Association to members visit the News & Circulars pages.